The Best Herbal Remedies For Wounds and Skin Problem
Great homemade recipes with natural ingredients that will help you cure your wounds that are difficult to heal, festering wounds, wounds made by burning and contaminated and bleeding wounds!!!
Balms for wounds
- Mix well 100ml oil and 15g cracked walnut leaves. Let them soak for 6-7 days. Boil it on low temperature for 20 minutes on water bath and strain the mixture. Then add 10g of wax and put the mixture to cook again on water bath, so the wax can melt. Be careful not to let it boil this time. Then clean the pus from the wounds.
- Take 15g of cracked walnut leaves and put them in 100ml oil. After soaking for 7 days, put the mixture on lower temperature to boil for 10 minutes. Stir the mixture and let it boil again for another 10 minutes. Add 150g of wax melted on water bath. Then store the mixture in a jar.
- Sweet balm: In clean pan put 250ml oil, 200g butter, 30g white chewing gum, 50g pure wax, and 12g incense and melt them all together. Put the balm in a jar and keep it in a cool place. Then put the balm on a gauze, and put it on a pre-cleaned wound or fester.
- Crush linseed and mix it with hot water, so you can obtain a slurry. With it you can make a paw on the painful place.
Wounds that are difficult to heal
- Mix and stir well 30g of comfrey roots, plantain leaves, calendula flowers and shoots from St. John’s Wort. Take 2 tablespoons from the mixture and put them in that much boiling water to obtain a mash. Still warm put in a gauze and put it onto the wound.
- Take 40g walnut leaves and icelandic moss, 20g oat barks, and 100g sumac leaves, and mix and stir them well. Then take 400ml boiling water and put in it 2 tablespoons from the blend. Let it soak for 30 minutes. Strain it well, and put the herbs on a gauze, with which you should make a paw on the wound.
- 20g of raspberry leaves, comfrey roots, plantain leaves, and calendula flowers have to be mixed and stirred well. Take 1 teacup and mix it with 3 teaspoons from the blend. Let it soak for 15 minute, put it on a gauze and then on the wound.
- Balm: On a water bath heat 250ml oil, 100g butter, 30g pure bees wax, 50g turpentine, 30g rosin, and 20g white chewing gum. Don’t let the mixture to boil. When everything becomes homogeneous mixture, remove it. Put the mixture in glass bowl. Then apply a thin layer on a gauze and bandage the sore spot.
- With 100ml of boiling water bay 3 tablespoons of thyme. On a low temperature boil for 5 minutes. Strain the mixture. Put the steamy herb, previously placed on a gauze, on the wound in the morning, noon and evening.
Festering wounds made by burning
- Crush leaves from white cabbage and mix them with egg white. Put the blend on the wound.
- For this recipe all you need is 2-3 tablespoons of flower, 2 pinches baking soda and couple teaspoons of boiled and chilled water. Then knead a dough. Put it on a gauze and in the evening tie it around the wound. Repeat the procedure 2-3 nights in a row (with fresh made dough).
Incised bleeding wound
- Wash and crush couple of blackberry leaves with clean wooden hammer. Put them onto the wound, and the bleeding will stop.
Great homemade recipes with natural ingredients that will help you cure your wounds that are difficult to heal, festering wounds, wounds made by burning and contaminated and bleeding wounds!!! Balms for wounds Mix well 100ml oil and 15g cracked walnut leaves. Let them soak for 6-7 days. Boil it on...firstname.lastname@example.orgAdministratorHerbal Remedy