Natural Way To Remove Blackheads From Your Nose
Blackheads are a problem for many people, no matter the age.
Generally, they are appearing on the face, especially on the nose, and is formed after the pores are blocked due to the accumulation of dirt, sebum and keratin.
Blackheads are not a threat to health, but gives a bad complexion.
- You need honey, a pinch of cinnamon and a few pieces of wool.
- Mix honey and cinnamon in a small bowl, then apply an appropriate amount of paste resulting on the nose affected by blackheads.
- Put a piece of cotton wool on the nose and wait 3 to 5 minutes.
- After you remove it, you’ll notice that they were separated and remained glued on the cotton.
- Subsequently rinse thoroughly your face and apply a moisturizer.